3 girls brewing in Finland

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamesjoystick

Reaction score
That's awesome! I used to live in Tampere, for 8 years. Need to visit again soon.

Was she using an optical anti-freeze tester to check the wort?

And gotta love the way she straddles the top of that tank ;-)

They are clearly real brewers - let's hear more about them and their beers? The Facebook page doesn't have much info.

Straddling that tank may look hot, but doesn't look terribly safe!

They are clearly real brewers - let's hear more about them and their beers? The Facebook page doesn't have much info.

This is their first commercial brew, an India Red Ale called "Crimson". They are a part of gypsy brewery called Sideshow Brewery. They have got a lot of media attention in Finland being young women in brewing industry and also because of the tagline they use "Tytötkin panee!", which translates to "Girls brew too!" or "Girls f*ck too!" as the word "panee" has a double meaning in finnish language ;)

https://www.facebook.com/sideshowbrewery/?fref=ts

Interesting brewing gear, anyone know what its called? Looks like a big BIAB. She was doing a rinse sparge with a large pitcher? Also looks like they were transferring to small fermenters and there were racks of carboys in the background.

This is their first commercial brew, an India Red Ale called "Crimson". They are a part of gypsy brewery called Sideshow Brewery. They have got a lot of media attention in Finland being young women in brewing industry and also because of the tagline they use "Tytötkin panee!", which translates to "Girls brew too!" or "Girls f*ck too!" as the word "panee" has a double meaning in finnish language ;)

https://www.facebook.com/sideshowbrewery/?fref=ts

James, are you living in Finland or just visiting?

Yeah, Finnish language is wonderful, isn't it? Ever heard of the guy named Markus Tapani Karhu?

Wow that is awesome..Thanks for posting it!...Give's us neophytes a glimpse into what a real brewery is like.

Those girls are having a real blast on their facebook page with all the f*ck jokes.

Girl goes for an interview at a brewery, interviewer asks her:

Haluatko panna Juhannus sima?

James, are you living in Finland or just visiting?

Yeah, Finnish language is wonderful, isn't it? Ever heard of the guy named Markus Tapani Karhu?

I'm from Finland. I'm afraid I don't know Markus...

Latest posts

Back