Your wishlist from Michigan?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruckusz28

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm not picky when it comes to swaps. I just like getting my hands on and trying new things that aren't accessible in Michigan.

Off the top of my head, I can get stuff from the following:
Bells
Jolly Pumpkin
Oddside Ales
Founders
Dark Horse
Griffen Claw
Rochester Mills
Shorts
The Hideout
Shramms
.. others of the like.

I'm interested in IPA, Sours, Stouts, Porters. I'm even cool to trade shelfies for shelfies.

I'll trade. Some stuff I can get in KY that you may not have access to there. Probably you just forgot to mention some of these:
- Against the Grain
- Flying Dog
- Goose Island? (the actually good belgian stuff, not the usual crap)
- Prairie Artisan Ales
- Deschutes
- Dieu du Ciel
- Great Lakes
- Ommegang
- Fantome
- Schlafly
- Three Floyds (being in michigan, guessing you have this)
- Grimm
- Anchorage
- T0Ol

Also, I have a dangerous amount of my own stuff to share. Mostly IPAs, Sours, Saisons, and other Belgians

Hey Mike, I posted this in my hopslam thread, I live in PA and can trade local brews from here if interested. I learned recently that Tired Hands is canning now (limited beers) so I could get you access to their beers, I also have access to stuff like Victory, Weyerbacher, Full Pint, Troegs etc. I've had very few local beers from Michigan and I'm definitively interested in trading some.

Cheers,

Latest posts

Back