Hellewwwww HBT!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoofer

Reaction score
Glad to be aboard!...Im a nOOb brewer but a seasoned beer drinker. There are 7 craft brewerys within a 2 mile radius of my home so I dont know what prompted me to try my hand at brewing. I think because its a challenge and its fun! I jumped right into AG brewing and have 3 batches in bottles. Just bought a chest freezer and dual controller to get fermentation more accurate. Love beer and love this site!

Sounds like me, breweries all around so it must be fun right! Actually my sons started brewing first so I thought what the hell, it'll be one more thing in common. Just bought myself a chest freezer as well with temp control. I'm gonna cold crash my current brew in a few days.

Welcome! You are well set up for craft beer, but you know drinking craft beer can be expensive! Instead, channel some of that money into your new hobby! I'm sure some of the brewers at those breweries have homebrewed before and can give you some pointers to help you out, and of course it's always nice to be on good terms with them.

a24bca58daf77c2c71eb7b929e40401b.jpg

Welcome! You are well set up for craft beer, but you know drinking craft beer can be expensive! Instead, channel some of that money into your new hobby! I'm sure some of the brewers at those breweries have homebrewed before and can give you some pointers to help you out, and of course it's always nice to be on good terms with them.
For sure!.Im buddys with the owner and brewmaster of one of them. He wants to try my beer. Not sure if Im worthy!..har!

Back