Octoberfest label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnK93

Reaction score
Hey all,

I wanted to share a label I'm working on for my Oktoberfest. I'm planning on giving bombers to my brothers in law for Christmas, so I renamed it Oct-bro-berfest. I wanted to play off of the traditional blue and white diamonds of Oktoberfest and this just sort of happened as I was messing around, but I like it. Still a work in progress, might change it to Okt-bro-berfest or Ok-bro-berfest.

Thanks for looking!

John

Oc-bro-berfest-01-01.png

Oc-bro-berfest_rear-02-02.png

I think you definitely have a great start here; clever idea to play off the blue and white diamond pattern! My only critique would be that there is too much blue and white. It ends up looking so wintery (which I guess is fine since it is winter now). Or maybe put an okterberfest-y image in the blank space between the name banner and brewery banner. But overall, good work!

It just needs something....how about a big boobed German gal holding a big ole mug of beer? Can't go wrong with big....uhhh...mugs!

Thanks...I don't disagree about adding something in the know middle, I just haven't figured out what it should be yet. Still thinking about it, but besides a mug or a beer wench (both pretty expected), I'm out of the of ideas

How about the chest piece on the suspenders going across the label. It could be blue instead of green to go with the label color palette.

Latest posts

Back