Draft tower extension/adapter experience?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why not just buy a three tap tower only? They are about the same price at williamsbrewing.com.

why not just buy a three tap tower only? They are about the same price at williamsbrewing.com.

And this is exactly why I love this forum...helpful people providing alternatives (especially websites I've never seen). Thanks for the suggestion...only (potential) problem is that my tower is built into a cement outdoor kitchen counter and I think the installers cemented the mounting screws of the tower into the counter top! Might have an issue removing the old one...

I don't see the installation of your tower, neither do I have expertise about this.
However, allow me to remind you that the tower extension/adapter isn't a plug-n-play thing. You have to drill on your original tower to attach it on top.
Think about it. You are the person who knows which one is easier.

I don't see the installation of your tower, neither do I have expertise about this.
However, allow me to remind you that the tower extension/adapter isn't a plug-n-play thing. You have to drill on your original tower to attach it on top.
Think about it. You are the person who knows which one is easier.

Thanks for forcing me to go out there and see if I could get the mounting screws loose. A little elbow grease but sure enough, I was able to get them all loose. Thanks for sending that link because now I'll probably get a new tower.

Back