• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tennessee Nashville Area - Everything For All Grain Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

old_tx_kbb

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Recent bariatric surgery prevents me from ever drinking anything carbonated again, so my homebrew setup needs to go to someone that will use it. Here's a short inventory list and a pic. More pictures available on request. I will take offers on the whole lot or will part it out. You'll be responsible for shipping or pickup.

Single Tier Brutus Style Brewstand (black mild 1.5” square tube steel), with three 210K BTU Banjo Burners and connection brackets for terminator and 2 March pumps on casters - $700

Blichmann Therminator with camlock connectors - $150

Blichmann Hop Rocket with camlock connectors - $100

2 – March 809 pumps with power cord and plugs with camlock connectors and four 3-piece ½” SS ball valves (2 for each pump) to prime the pumps and control the flow - $125 each

Monster Mill 3 and hopper with half-inch drill - $250

15 Gal HLT Mega Pot 1.2 and lid with 3-piece ½” SS ball valve w/ camlock connectors and Blichmann adjustable angle brewmometer - $275

15 Gal MLT Mega Pot 1.2 with lid and false bottom; 3-piece ½” SS ball valve; Blichmann adjustable angle brewmometer; extra hole drilled for recirculation using another 3-piece ½” SS ball valve and other SS plumbing parts with camlock connectors - $350

20 Gal BK Mega Pot 1.2 with lid; 3-piece ½” SS ball valve w/ camlock connectors; Blichmann adjustable angle brewmometer; and extra whirlpool port with SS arm with another 3-piece ½” SS ball valve with camlock connectors - $350

8” diameter SS Hop Spider and SS Dry Hopper - $100

Blichmann beer gun complete with accessory kit - $75

Refractor and ph meter - $30 each

Triple Perlick faucet - single tower Summit Kegerator w/ 5 lb CO2 tank, hoses and connectors - $500

2 keg gloves with one ice blanket - $50

Medical oxygen tank with regulator and SS aeration wand 4.3” diameter 25.5“ high - $100

Plate filtering system with connectors and hoses - $30

Three used 5 gallon kegs - $50 each

One fairly new 5 gallon keg - $80

Two fairly new 3 gallon kegs - $75 each

One 55# sack of Fawcett Maris Otter - $50

One 55 sack of Fawcett Golder Promise - $50

Two 50# sacks of Great Western 2 row - $35 each

More miscellaneous goodies, grain, and hops. Please private message me if interested. If close enough, we can discuss delivery on the larger items.

New 15 gal HLT  15 gal MLT  20 gal BK small.jpg

Pm sent.

I'm interested in 20 gal. Pot. Grain mill, and hop spider and dry hopper.

Interested in the monster mill and a march pump pm me more details on what shaft and roller it has.. also would you sell the pump without fittings?

Latest posts

Back