Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Label Display & Discussion > vinyl labels?

Old 02-19-2008, 09:12 PM   #1
tranceamerica
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default vinyl labels?

wondering if anyone's ever made stickers for their beer lables - like bumper stickers. you can get really good prices on stickers at http://www.vgkids.com, I've used them for stickers before, fwiw. Wonder how a vinyl sticker would hold up on repeated washing and sanatizing...

edit: I have a few stickers from them...maybe I'll slap one on a beer bottle and do my regular sanatizing ritual on it a few times...

Primary: beer, mead, cider

Drinking: beer, mead, cider

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaMinumBeer View Post
...except for this d@mned tail I am fine.

Old 02-19-2008, 09:31 PM   #2
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 2883 Times on 1701 Posts
Likes Given: 3514

What about those glass stickon vinyl window stickers, like the ones that they stick on your window after an oil change? I wonder if that would work? Then you could peel them off when the bottle was empty and needed to be sanitized...They'd be reusable... Hmmm....

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 02-20-2008, 03:42 AM   #3
TerapinChef

Recipes 

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Sounds like an interesting experiment, can't wait to see your results....

See My Profile for Current Brews

My 3/4 Ton Brewstand "Build"

The Belgian Lady Brewery