• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio For Sale: Kegs, DemiJohn, Carboy, Atago Refractometer, capper, PH Meter, & More

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pola0502ds

Reaction score
-----------------------------------------------------

Edits:

-Updated qty of carboys

-When a item is sold i will update this posting instantly. A item is considered sold when payment is received. If someone commits to an item i will allow 12 hours to receive payment or the next in line will have a chance.

-See comments section for pics of all grain brew system for sale. If it does not sale i will piece out everything shown

-see comments for JS malt mill and hopper that is for sale

-all items sold will have a 3 day return policy, buyer pays shipping.
-----------------------------------------------------

I have the following for sale:

Atago PAL-1 Refractometer 0-53%. ***SOLD***

Ball Lock Kegs - ***SOLD***

Hanna PH Meter - ***SOLD***

15 gallon Demi John

Condition: Used but like new condition and clean

Qty: 2

Original New price: $100 +/- My asking price: $65

Will consider shipping and paying some of the costs. Can be picked up, North East Ohio.

If a large qty is purchased, I will be willing to drive some distance to meet you.

Hanna HI98127 pHep[emoji768]4 pH/Temperature Tester with 0.1 pH resolution ***SOLD***

Bottle Capper. *****Sold*****

5 Gallon Carboy Split shipping with buyer or offer local pick up. Also willing to drive a good distance to meet up if all are purchased.

Condition: Used, no cracks, clean

Qty: (11)

Original Price: $35 My asking price: $25.00. Or a discount is all are purchased.

I am selling ALL of my brewing supplies and I have a TON. When I started this hobby 2 years ago I had 1 child, 11 months later I had triplets and now have 4 kids, 3 in diapers. I just don't have the time for this hobby anymore, don't have 8 hours to dedicate to brewing on the weekends. I will be posting A LOT more items as the days come. I have a semi-automated brewing system that has a control panel similar to http://www.theelectricbrewery.com/ that I will also be selling. I can sell my system complete or piece it out. I have other things like tri-clamps, rims tube, kegs with welded on fittings for brewing, pumps, counterflow chiller, kegerator, jockey box, etc.. Will be posting soon.

Since I am cover shipping costs, I just ask that you cover the PayPal fee for using their service. It is 2.9% of the total price plus $.30. For example if you transferred $100 to me, the PayPal fee would be $2.90 + $.30 = $3.20.

Pictures are available by request. Feel free to email me at [email protected] If you e-mail me during the day I will always be able to respond to right away. If you post in this thread I will do my best to check it throughout the day. Point is, email is the best and fastest way to contact. Otherwise, I will respond to you as soon as I can if posting in the thread.

All items will ship or be available for pick from North East Ohio, Youngstown Area..

All items will be paid for by PAYPAL, cash if picking up, USPS Money Order, or personal check. If check or money order, items will ship once check has cleared.

Items will ship 2-3 days after items are purchased. Sooner if I have the time. I will provide you with a FedEx tracking number once shipped.

Thank you for your consideration.

-Dave

capper.jpg

demi john.jpg

kegs.jpg

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1447982558.294252.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1447982582.728377.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1447982601.152250.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1447982626.348090.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1447982655.946292.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1447982673.187964.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1447982716.977281.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1447982751.260822.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1447982768.927361.jpg

Pics of the system while it was being built. There is obviously some wear and tear on it but not a ton. The biggest thing is the exhaust header orange paint didnt hold up and a lot of it burned off. The plate chiller is also a morebeer counterflow. I am also in the middle of upgrading the rims tube. Instead of using a threaded hot water tank heating element, i purchased the triclamp heating element for rims tube from sabco. Dont have that hooked up yet but it would come with the system.

If i dont sell the whole system sometime in the near future i will piece out everything you see in the pictures. L

Absolutely. The current state that they are in, I took apart all the fittings to properly clean them so the ball locks, dip tubes, and valves are currently not attached. I will put them back on soon.

For the Hanna PH meter, I did find the 2 bottles of solution that calibrate the tool, so these and the storage solution will be included in the purchase, so it's a great deal with free shipping included.

Treach, i have someone ready to buy all kegs. I havent heard from you yet so if he comes through then it is what it is.

Look at post #11, if you want more pictures I can get them after work today.d

Bump. I added more carboys. Will split shipping with buyer. Also willing to drive a good distance if buyer buys them all.

Back