mounting mypin td4

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gr3

Reaction score
What is best way to mount these? The plastic rail locks don't hold very well.

Cut the holes tight and let your panel support it. I also considered taping the plastic supports to the body so they wouldnt fall off, never did though. Hate the Mypins due to those mounts.

Haven't gotten my TD4 yet, but my plan was to wrap a zip tie (or two) around it tightly and use that on the backside to hold it in place if I have the same issues.

As long as the hole is reasonably tight to the mypin I think those mounts are fine. They look cheap as hell but my controller is super portable and I've never had an issue with the 2 I have in there moving at all

I think they lock n pretty good actually and the compressed plastic works well to apply pressure to hold them in... I too wonder if some are installing them backwards. I don't think there are any real directions so I could see this being a common mistake.

Is it possible to do it backwards? mine only had the little fins that go in on one side. They just didnt press down and lock enough to apply pressure for me.

After reading the last two posts, I'm reminded that mine seemed not right originally. Seems they are tight now, but I can't remember if it was being backwards.

Back