• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana Very cool kegerator for sale $350

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HBC

Reaction score
We are cleaning out our brewery and moving some stuff to make room for more equipment. I purchased this kegerator before we went pro and brought it over to use for several months as we waited for our big cooler to come online. It works just fine but could use a bunch of TLC!

If you were looking for something that is in good condition or something that won't need a bit of love here and there ----this is not for you!

Here is what I can say
-it works.. Is does get pretty cold to about 40f
-the door seals leak, but that did not bother me as my bill did not go up a high amount at the end of the month.
-it has 5 taps, that I replaced lines on,...but suggest you out new lines on too... I can send you with some beverage line for at least the co2
-I can send you with some Taps..the taps will probably need gaskets etc too...a dollar here and there of care.
-it overall looks pretty dang cool, but you can see in the pic the corners and bottom etc have dings, dents, and some rust etc..it can be restored or just used as it sits!

I think I have had 12 corny kegs in at once..or 5 1/2bbl.

It cannot be shipped...you can come and pickup here zip code 46126

Price $350

image.jpg

Do you have any other pictures of the kegerator and what are the dimension?

Thanks

Back