• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: 15 gal brew kettle (GA)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wareaglefan23

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm looking to buy a 15-16 gal brew kettle to have flexibility for 5-10 gallon full wort boils. Seeking stainless, preferably with a ball valve port but not necessary.

Wort chiller is a bonus, but not necessary.

Budget maxes around $200, preferably under that.

Let me know if you've got something that might fit! Shipping to 30339 can be negotiated.

-Parker

I posted some items I'm selling in the "For Sale" forum. I have a kettle that may work for you, especially if you plan to go electric.

15 gallon stainless brew pot w/ sight glass, temp sensor, pick up tube, drain valve, anonde, electrical cord and threaded heating element portView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1447337195.737806.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1447337207.325174.jpg

Let me know if you're interested and maybe we can work something out to fit your budget shipped from 04963.

I might be interested in your brew pot. What are you looking to get out of it?

Sorry newbie to this. Trying to change over to electric biab. Not sure what the anode is? Heating element? I'm in the 01524 area.We may be able to do something.

Back