While waiting on my mash, and decided to try out one of my beers that got infected about 3-4 months ago. Last time I had one it was pretty dang gross, one sip made me want to puke, but me being the lazy person I am, still have yet to throw them out. Well they actually taste better now.
Im not sure I would call it beer more like beer flavored sparkling wine. No body at all, very very dry, and very highly carbonated. (Im in shock non have blown up). I think im gonna dump all but a few and put those in a safe area and see how they are after a few more months if they don't blow up.