Where are you at INDIANA - Page 7 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > Great Lakes Homebrew Forum > Where are you at INDIANA

Old 01-22-2013, 10:08 AM   #61
Hoosier-Brewer

Recipes 

Feb 2011
East of Indy, Indiana
Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakedawgs View Post
Beech Grove here.
Get all my stuff at Tuxedo Park Brewers Supply in Fountain Sq. Walked in a few days after they opened in Jan, 2011 and never looked back.
Lakedawgs
Same here, good guys at Tuxedo.

Old 01-25-2013, 02:18 AM   #62
craigkelker
Recipes 

Dec 2011
Carmel, IN
Liked 5 Times on 2 Posts

I'm in Carmel. Anyone been to the new Union Brewing Co?

Old 01-25-2013, 01:54 PM   #63
lakedawgs

Recipes 

Feb 2011
Beech Grove, Indiana
Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Not yet. One of our club members is an assistant brewer there, he has been loving it.
Hope to make it by soon.

Old 02-04-2013, 02:04 PM   #64
reno316
Recipes 

Jan 2012
Muncie, IN

Quick drive-by to say "Howdy" to Indiana brewers... I moved here from Colorado a few months ago.

In Muncie, have a pretty basic home-brew set-up, but holler if you are in the area. Also an avid recreational shooter, so if you're of a mind to go to the range for some target practice followed by some beers, I can be talked into it.

Lastly, looking for an IT job. If you know of any around...

Old 02-07-2013, 06:18 PM   #65
AcRocket
Recipes 

Feb 2013
Frankfort, Indiana

Im in Frankfort, Little Town between Lafayette and Indy. +1 for Great Fermentations. only LHBS ive been to, but they've had everything that i've needed and them some. Just started brewing so excited to learn and experience as much as i can
Primary #1- Scottish 80 Schilling
Primary #2 - Dave's Carmel Apple Cider
Bottled -BrandonO Graff,PDG Pale Ale
Next in line -Newell's Groundhog Cider

Old 02-09-2013, 01:28 PM   #66
Yellowirenut
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Feb 2013
, Indiana
Liked 72 Times on 59 Posts

Good morning,
I am From New Haven..shares the eastern border of Ft. Wayne.
Just started brewing in January.

Old 02-12-2013, 05:38 AM   #67
oldstyle69

Recipes 

Mar 2011
chicago, il
Liked 51 Times on 47 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by reno316 View Post
Quick drive-by to say "Howdy" to Indiana brewers... I moved here from Colorado a few months ago.

In Muncie, have a pretty basic home-brew set-up, but holler if you are in the area. Also an avid recreational shooter, so if you're of a mind to go to the range for some target practice followed by some beers, I can be talked into it.

Lastly, looking for an IT job. If you know of any around...
why on earth would you move to Muncie? lived there for years. alot of great beer in that town tho. Savages, the hereot, and the fickle peach are all great bars down town.

Old 02-13-2013, 01:18 PM   #68
reno316
Recipes 

Jan 2012
Muncie, IN

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldstyle69 View Post
why on earth would you move to Muncie? lived there for years. alot of great beer in that town tho. Savages, the hereot, and the fickle peach are all great bars down town.
Needed to be close to family.

Don't get me wrong, I would much prefer to still be living in Colorado. But a man does what a man must for family.

Way I figure, Colorado mountains have been there for 55 million years or so. Pretty good odds they'll be there in another 10. If they aren't, we've got bigger concerns.

Old 02-13-2013, 10:46 PM   #69
oldstyle69

Recipes 

Mar 2011
chicago, il
Liked 51 Times on 47 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by reno316 View Post
Needed to be close to family.

Don't get me wrong, I would much prefer to still be living in Colorado. But a man does what a man must for family.

Way I figure, Colorado mountains have been there for 55 million years or so. Pretty good odds they'll be there in another 10. If they aren't, we've got bigger concerns.
good logic. ive got alot of friends in muncie still. i wish like hell they would move out so i wouldnt have to go there to vist. haha. i enjoyed my time in muncie tho. 5 years or so i think.

Old 02-18-2013, 02:18 PM   #70
chris_ce

Recipes 

Feb 2010
indiana
Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

I'm in Ellettsville. Just switched to All Grain. Get most of my stuff from Tuxedo park. Got my keg setup from them before they opened up at fountain square.