10% off at wilserbrewer this weekend

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilserbrewer

BIAB Expert Tailor
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
With the Fall brewing season in full swing, wilserbrewer is offering 10% off all purchases this weekend, October 24th and 25th. Just mention "Fall Sale" with your order while furnishing your kettle dimensions, and we will promptly refund 10% of your purchase price via PayPal.

Thanks and happy brewing!
wilser

4 piece Grand Slam package deal shown below...

No problem - my pleasure, consider it extended. Just ask nicely when you place your order within a reasonable amount of time....
:)
Cheers!
wilser

Okay, so my shopping impulse just kicked into overdrive, and I'd like to purchase one of your BIAB bags, I have a 10 gallon round Rubbermaid cooler from Home Depot that I mash in, but I don't have the dimensions handy, I'm at work and I want to buy it right now. (That was a serious run-on sentence too. Mania!) If I specify "10 gallon round cooler" in the Note to Seller, will you know the proper dimensions or should I wait until I get home and measure?

Here is the link to the cooler I use: http://www.homedepot.com/p/Rubbermaid-10-Gal-Orange-Water-Cooler-FG1610HDORAN/202260809?cm_mmc=Shopping%7cTHD%7cG%7c0%7cG-BASE-PLA-D28I-Cleaning%7c&gclid=CjwKEAjwwbyxBRCS74T049iEp0wSJACkO5v14cQjeYHUN-GFBhonA4ZhI3J8efXBnTPyqzrOJNXYfRoC3anw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Yes, just state 10 gal beverage cooler w/ your order, I have those dimensions.
thanks
wilser

Okay, so my shopping impulse just kicked into overdrive, and I'd like to purchase one of your BIAB bags, I have a 10 gallon round Rubbermaid cooler from Home Depot that I mash in, but I don't have the dimensions handy, I'm at work and I want to buy it right now. (That was a serious run-on sentence too. Mania!) If I specify "10 gallon round cooler" in the Note to Seller, will you know the proper dimensions or should I wait until I get home and measure?

Here is the link to the cooler I use: http://www.homedepot.com/p/Rubbermaid-10-Gal-Orange-Water-Cooler-FG1610HDORAN/202260809?cm_mmc=Shopping%7cTHD%7cG%7c0%7cG-BASE-PLA-D28I-Cleaning%7c&gclid=CjwKEAjwwbyxBRCS74T049iEp0wSJACkO5v14cQjeYHUN-GFBhonA4ZhI3J8efXBnTPyqzrOJNXYfRoC3anw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Back