The stupidest comment on your beer - Page 80 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > The stupidest comment on your beer

Old 05-19-2010, 09:59 PM   #791
Jughead
Recipes 

Mar 2010
Sellwood, OR
Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by motobrewer View Post
pics or it didn't happen.
Ha ha funny, I have no reason to make up some story to a bunch of people I don't even know. I was just relating a funny experience. I'll try and get the picks up. I wish I had pictures of all the crazy ish I have seen/done, but that doesn't mean that they didn't happen.

jamiemc18 Likes This 
Old 05-20-2010, 12:47 AM   #792
Superkabuto
Recipes 

Mar 2010
Central Pennsylvania
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead View Post
I have no reason to make up some story to a bunch of people I don't even know. I was just relating a funny experience. I'll try and get the picks up. I wish I had pictures of all the crazy ish I have seen/done, but that doesn't mean that they didn't happen.
This person was just teasing you, and I was, too. Honestly, don't post pics of your family urinating on themselves. That would be f***ed up!

"When it comes to the state, one can never doubt enough" - Pierre Bourdieu

Old 05-20-2010, 02:19 AM   #793
slowbie
Recipes 

Dec 2009
Raleigh, NC
Liked 13 Times on 11 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superkabuto View Post
This person was just teasing you, and I was, too. Honestly, post pics of your family urinating on themselves. That would be awesome!
Fixed it for you.

Old 05-20-2010, 10:53 AM   #794
SwampassJ

Recipes 

Mar 2010
Coral Springs, FL
Liked 39 Times on 35 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowbie View Post
Fo shizzle
Fixed it fo' ya.

Old 05-20-2010, 11:41 AM   #795
DraperyFalls
Recipes 

Sep 2009
Quakertown, PA
Liked 3 Times on 1 Posts

My dad's a macro-drinker and always has something obnoxious to say about my labors...

"This isn't gonna be another weird beer is it?"

"I don't like fruity beers..." (Of my Strawberry Wheat)

"That'll put hair on your chest!"

And my sister likes to make this face like she just ate something ridiculously spicy and is about to vomit. And then immediately after, go blank faced and hand the glass back and say "No, thank you."

My sister swears by Coronas and I once asked "have you ever had one without a lime in it?" and she said "ew yeah it's gross" and I said "then you must not like Corona very much..."

Old 05-20-2010, 12:31 PM   #796
Superkabuto
Recipes 

Mar 2010
Central Pennsylvania
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowbie View Post
Fixed it for you.

"When it comes to the state, one can never doubt enough" - Pierre Bourdieu

Old 05-20-2010, 01:09 PM   #797
HokieBrewer
Recipes 

Sep 2008
Greensboro, NC
Liked 33 Times on 30 Posts

Eh, not mind blowing. But the stout was decent and the rest were pretty good. TBH if all I had ever drank before was Bud Light and I tried all of those, I might have made some of the same faces.

It was more entertaining though just because they were SWMBO's obnoxious friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boerderij_Kabouter View Post
In their defense, were the beers they were trying any good. I have slammed a lot if "samplers" like they were shots. There is a lot of really bad beer in the world too.

Old 05-20-2010, 03:08 PM   #798
brewin570
Recipes 

Mar 2010
wilkes barre pa
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Anytime I hand my wine loving SWMBO an IPA, "ooh, it tastes like cat pi$$" I guess she is not a hop lover at this time.

Old 05-20-2010, 03:48 PM   #799
bknifefight
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Dec 2009
PA
Liked 111 Times on 82 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraperyFalls View Post
My sister swears by Coronas and I once asked "have you ever had one without a lime in it?" and she said "ew yeah it's gross" and I said "then you must not like Corona very much..."
That's funny but true. We were in Arizona for a vacation in June and bought some of the obligatory light Mexican beer (for some reason we couldn't fine Nerga Modello?) I think it was Pacifico. We drank it with lime but one day ran out of lime. After everyone thinking it was a great beer, the day there is no lime everyone realizes how bad it is.

Old 05-20-2010, 03:50 PM   #800
mightynintendo
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Aug 2009
Raleigh, NC
Liked 134 Times on 105 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bknifefight View Post
That's funny but true. We were in Arizona for a vacation in June and bought some of the obligatory light Mexican beer (for some reason we couldn't fine Nerga Modello?) I think it was Pacifico. We drank it with lime but one day ran out of lime. After everyone thinking it was a great beer, the day there is no lime everyone realizes how bad it is.
Mmmmmmm Negro Modello...
'Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne.'

—Kurt Vonnegut, Breakfast of Champions