Faucet mounted on corny

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buckskin76

Reaction score
Hi
I'm about to purchase a pair of pin lock cornys and a faucet. I would like to mount my faucet onto the corny directly so that it is easy to move around and simple. I will chill in a big fridge or in a bucket of ice.

Ive heard that there is an adapter from the beer out connector to the faucet. Does anyone know what this is called and where I can purchase it?

Thanks
Zack

Thanks for the quick feedback.

Do you know if there is an adapter that fits into an existing faucet? Or do you have to purchase the whole assembly?

Is there a reason you don't want a picnic tap? Seems cheaper and easier until/unless you get a kegerator with a tower.

Thanks for the quick feedback.

Do you know if there is an adapter that fits into an existing faucet? Or do you have to purchase the whole assembly?

Some faucets require specific adapters. Do you have a faucet purchased already // in mind?

Iijakii and Magnus - the faucet that I have in mind is one of those Flow control ones

The Perlick 650SS flow controls work great on a Corny with a specific adapter sold by ChiCompany. If you cant find them let me know. Ive posted links in the past week or two I can find. I'm using them and they're fantastic.

Back