Etekcity High Accuracy pH Meter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most people wait more than a couple hours to bump their threads....

That meter is okay in the spec department. But not great. You want an accuracy as close to .01 as possible. .02 will suffice. I can't speak to the electrode stability of this meter. That is its weak link.

The best deal is to go read the stickies on pH meters and then save a few bucks and buy a better meter. Buy once cry once.

Busted by the thread police
I am so ashamed
..... I can't speak to the electrode stability of this meter.....
I had asked if anyone has had experience with this pH meter. I had an Amazon order going out and was looking for an opinion not a scolding.

The best deal is to go read the stickies on pH meters .....

Could you point out the sticky - I didn't see one in Equipment/Sanitation or the Brew Science section.

Busted by the thread police
I am so ashamed

I had asked if anyone has had experience with this pH meter. I had an Amazon order going out and was looking for an opinion not a scolding.

Could you point out the sticky - I didn't see one in Equipment/Sanitation or the Brew Science section.

I'll get out of your thread. Good luck.

I doubt that you would be very happy for very long with that meter. That advice to buy something with more quality is sound. I've got some observations on what I've found are important factors in pH meter purchase presented on the Bru'n Water Facebook page.

Back