• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Minnesota 8 tap tower - $200

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a bit of a novice who just started doing all grain batches, but I'm picking up a lot of steam. I've been looking for a Kegerator to both ferment in and serve from.

I'm interested in yours, if that is in fact what you're selling. Or are you only selling the top? I'm sorry, some of the jargon is still a little beyond me.

If you are selling the kegerator in it's entirety where are you willing to ship to?

I see no mention of the drip tray. I guess you're keeping it? If not, how wide is the tray and what would you ask for it? Thanks.

That tower is nice. If I had the room for that many taps, I'd jump. Good luck.

I am willing to sell the whole thing, but my initial intention was to convert the cigar band top into a table to use in my current man-cave, and use the innards / taps on new smaller kegerators that will fit into my space. I am open to discussing selling the whole thing as one set, but I have ~$1,500 into this including the forward sealing taps, CO2 splitters, and materials for the kegerator, not including anything for the time to put it together

By the way, the $200 is for the stainless steel tower on top of the kegerator plus the internal shanks (back part of the tap that is internal). Not the whole kegerator.

I'm a bit of a novice who just started doing all grain batches, but I'm picking up a lot of steam. I've been looking for a Kegerator to both ferment in and serve from.

I'm interested in yours, if that is in fact what you're selling. Or are you only selling the top? I'm sorry, some of the jargon is still a little beyond me.

If you are selling the kegerator in it's entirety where are you willing to ship to?

you know that you cant simultaneously ferment and serve from a kegerator right? Unless you either like your beer very warm (60s) or find some yeast that had adapted to fridge temps

back on topic: im guessing the faucets are included. what kind of shanks are at the back? are they welded barbs or regular ones

you know that you cant simultaneously ferment and serve from a kegerator right? Unless you either like your beer very warm (60s) or find some yeast that had adapted to fridge temps

back on topic: im guessing the faucets are included. what kind of shanks are at the back? are they welded barbs or regular ones

The faucets are not included as I will be reusing these forward sealing and stout taps in my house. The shanks on the back are regular ones that can be removed if necessary.

I am interested. Do you have any close up pictures? I don't really want to dig through a whole thread just to see the tower. Any dings or problems with it? They aren't deal breakers I just want to know up front.

Yes you can

Back