• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iowa Random Items for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HerkyQ

Reaction score
I'm parting out my brewstand and am selling some items. If you have any questions I will do my best to answer them. All items listed are at or below 50% what I paid for them. They are all in good working order and sold as is. Prefer local pickup, will however ship with the buyer paying all shipping charges. PayPal only on items I ship. Items for sale are:

1 - Custom made single tier brewstand, 1.5" square tubing, welded on casters. Has attached swinging arm for control panel. - $150
1 - Black 16"x12"x6" Enclosure - Predrilled for 3 PID's - $20
2 - Allen Bradley 100-A09ND3 contactors - $10 each
2 - 120v 22mm red flashing buzzer - $4 each
2 - Green Illuminated Maintained Pushbutton Switch 1NO 1 NC 22mm 120v - $6 each
1 - Corona Cast Iron Grain Grinder - $10
1 - 8 gallon/32 quart aluminum pot with handles - $15
3 - Auber PID SWA-2451 SSR control - $30 each SOLD
3 - Auber Liquid tight RTD sensor, 1.5", 1/2"NPT - Thread w/8' braided cable & panel mount jack - $30 each - SOLD
3 - Hurricane Low Pressure Burners w/lp gas valve - $20 each - SOLD
3 - Honeywell VR8200A2132 gas valves with pilot and thermocouple converted for LP - $45 each - SOLD
3 - 24" flexible gas connectors - $5 each - SOLD
1 - Old metal Bench capper - $20 SOLD

2 - Auber PID SWA-2451 SSR control - $30 each
1 - Auber Liquid tight RTD sensor, 1.5", 1/2"NPT Thread w/8' braided cable & panel mount jack - $30 each
2 - Allen Bradley 100-A09ND3 contactors - $10 each
1 - Black 16"x12"x6" Enclosure - Predrilled for 3 PID's - $40
This might get me a good start on the panel. Unsure on the contactors, enclosure and temp sensors is all. I haven't looked into temp sensors and don't want to buy the control panel if it will be too small (assuming that's why you are selling it)

how much including shipping for the corona mill and one of the wing cappers to Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Probably prohibitively expensive.

how much including shipping for the corona mill and one of the wing cappers to Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Probably prohibitively expensive.

It was going to cost right around $15 to ship the mill here in the states so I would assume just as much as the two items cost.

Can I get a pic of the mill?

Sorry, I just saw this. Will get a picture in the am if you're still interested.

On a different note I've updated prices above. Really motivated to get the brew stand out of my garage.

1 - Black 16"x12"x6" Enclosure - Predrilled for 3 PID's - $20
[/B]
If sourcing a new front for that panel isn't a PITA I might take that panel off your hands. The little items you can consider sold.

I'm still interested in the mill and would like a pic. I like the stand however shipping to Texas is likely cost prohibitive.

Same interest here for the mill, just need to know the pricing incl shipping

Back