My new beer labels, any thoughts?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PazGruberg

Reaction score
2wgt98k.jpg

2152sm.jpg

142tsw5.png

295ti0o.jpg

Clean ones or the abstract? I'll put the blue one on my Summer Tequila Ale and the red one on the Porter we made.. what you think?

I like the clean labels. Is that text in Hebrew? What does it say?
Yea, it says Gushpanka (גושפנקא) which is
1. Official stamp of authority (person or institution) to the document, the behavior or action.
2.Legitimization, authorization or consent.
3.Quality granted official approval.
It's an old word which isn't spoken here in Israel but it pronunciation sounds cool and it means like its a quality good beer.

Thanks, did you like it?

Off topic, but I was considering a move to Jerusalem for work last year. I noticed that craftbrewing and homebrewing was starting to become more popular in the area.

love it too :mug:

Another tribesman brewing beer! :mug:

Excellent designs as well!

Sweet, nice design.

Very cool! :mug:

love it too :mug:

Another tribesman brewing beer! :mug:

Excellent designs as well!

Sweet, nice design.

Very cool! :mug:

Very nice, clean looking, love the Hebrew too.

The first one is my personal favorite.

Thanks a lot! :mug:

What program did you use to design the labels?

Photoshop

Tov, but earlier or later you will have to clutter the blank field anyway with all that legally required information, etc. Even if the beer is only for your own use there will be more you would want to put on the label.
And then you would face a need to ruin this pristine emptiness.
It might be better if you made provisions for that beforehands, say by shifting the seal to one side thus hinting that the blank on another side can be filled in later, or whatever.

L'shalom m'sin.

Back