Fairfax/Chantilly Area Homebrew Meetups

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomRiddle11

Reaction score
Hey folks,

As a beginner homebrewer (6 brews under my belt) I want to share and discuss my homebrews with others who share my interest. There are a few homebrew clubs in the area but all meet on nights when I work. I would like to set up some meetings in the Fairfax/Chantilly area on Sunday or Monday days/nights. If these go well then maybe we can form a homebrew club of our own. Please contact me if you are interested in meeting up to: discuss homebrewing, brew with other homebrewers, visit local breweries, receive input on your homebrews, share ideas and equipment, help other brewers become better brewers.

Thanks!
-Jordan

I live in centreville and am interested in joining or starting a club as well. I'm fairly new to brewing, only 3 brews but many ciders and meads and lemonade experiments. I'd like to get way better at all the above and share experiences as well.

I am apart of a local club called DOH! Our base for meetings is in Gainesville. Check out our site http://www.dohnova.com/ and check us out on Facebook. we welcome all new comers. you can sit in on two meetings to get a feel for the group and our enthusiasm. The location on the site is incorrect by the way, we meet at Tin Cannon every second Wednesday of the month.

I live in the fairfax Station/Clifton area and I would love to get together with some people that brew in the area. I am actually just starting to ALL Grain brew and I would also be interested in splitting a sack of base grains with someone. We should all meet up at a bar in the area one night! let me know!
Tim

I am part of the Wort Hogs, Reston/Herndon/Sterling - worthogs.com, meet 2nd Wednesday of the month at the Mellow Mushroom in Herndon

And NoVA Homebrew, Loudoun & Fairfax counties - novahomebrew.com, meet 3rd Tuesday of the month at Old Ox Brewery in Ashburn.

Both fun clubs, the Hogs are a competition club, NoVA is a tasting club, but both have been instrumental in making me a better brewer.

Latest posts

Back