Heres to another all nighter - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Heres to another all nighter

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2008, 07:02 AM   #1
BuffaloSabresBrewer
 
BuffaloSabresBrewer's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Sep 2007
Posts: 2,218
Liked 17 Times on 13 Posts



Some brief research on 31 famous contributers to modern geography a report on one of them, read two stories and write a journal entry to both of them. Cheers to procrastination and caffination(that isnt a word is it?)!
__________________
Quote:
DeathBrewer:
maybe i'll post an ad:

Single male seeks double-jointed supermodel who owns a brewery and grows her own pot. Access to free concert tickets a plus!

 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 07:15 AM   #2
beala
Recipes 
 
Jan 2008
Colorado
Posts: 145


At least you realized you had studying to do before you started drinking. It wasn't until after a glass of apfelwein that i remembered I had a reading assignment due in the very book I was using as a coaster. It took me 10 minutes to read two pages. Bioethics and alcohol don't mix.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 07:21 AM   #3
BuffaloSabresBrewer
 
BuffaloSabresBrewer's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Sep 2007
Posts: 2,218
Liked 17 Times on 13 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by beala
At least you realized you had studying to do before you started drinking.
Ya well go with that one. Either that or Im out of good homebrew.
__________________
Quote:
DeathBrewer:
maybe i'll post an ad:

Single male seeks double-jointed supermodel who owns a brewery and grows her own pot. Access to free concert tickets a plus!

 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 08:03 AM   #4
Brew Runner
Recipes 
 
Oct 2005
Antelope Valley, SoCal
Posts: 405
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by beala
It took me 10 minutes to read two pages. Bioethics and alcohol don't mix.
Ya mean you can't bulls#*t it? I figured that would be easy with bioethics....unless you have to cite parts of the book. Maybe it's just my communiations degree talking...

 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 08:17 AM   #5
beala
Recipes 
 
Jan 2008
Colorado
Posts: 145


Quote:
Originally Posted by Brew Runner
Ya mean you can't bulls#*t it? I figured that would be easy with bioethics...
haha if I wasn't a little tipsy right now I'd probably be offended by this, being a philosophy major and all. To be fair though, I guess in class discussion can be sorta BSed just by picking up the main points during lecture. I definitely wouldn't write a paper without reading the assigned articles, though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloSabresBrewer
Either that or Im out of good homebrew.
Out of homebrew?! Well what are you doing wasting your time studying?! Go brew something!

 
Reply With Quote


Reply
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pulling an all nighter..... Ceedubya Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling 9 06-10-2009 02:15 AM
heres what I have on hand... stevecaaster Recipes/Ingredients 1 02-03-2008 12:49 PM


Forum Jump