First homebrew you got trashed on? - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > First homebrew you got trashed on?

Old 02-03-2008, 07:25 AM   #1
Drac0nic
Recipes 

Sep 2007

This one's probaby already been started, but I think I've gotten trashed for the first time ever off my own HB. It's a blue berry wine, it doesn't have near enough aging to it IMO, is in need of a good bit more body and some back sweetening, but still it's drinkable and gotten the job done. While I've done a few batches in the mean time, I will take these lessons to heart when I do subsequent batches. What was the first HB you got blitzed on, and what stories do you have to go along with it?

Old 02-03-2008, 03:52 PM   #2
Kevin Dean

Recipes 

Jul 2007
Frederick, MD
Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

First druck off of a homebrew would technically be apfelwein, I think. First beer would have been an overly hoppy Irish Red.

No stories there really, being drunk is uneventful unless I'm at a lively microbrew... Then I have fun hitting on the redheads.

"What's your name? Well my mom calls me Son, and my cat calls me Meow, either will do." -- Sam Dodson of the Obscured Truth Network