Keg setup I pick up

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damit! I will give you twice what you paid...Here is a chance to double your money....come on what do you say?

:ban: i was pretty excited, I did take an old 1980's soda fountain with it I don't think it will work for beer .Just looking for a refrigerator now and new beer line

image.jpg

Just looking for a refrigerator now and new beer line

And a fridge thermostat, and a regulator, and a manifold, and disconnects, and hose clamps, and shanks, and tail pieces, and nuts, and faucets, and tap handles, and keg seal kits, and new poppets, and keg lube, and BLC.

Yep, saved yourself alot of money there. ;)

Not selling anything at this point. I've only spend $30 so far on keg parts. The cooler section is the only thing I've actually spent money on

I picked up 5 kegs, regulator, all the fittings and two co2 tanks. One full.Just needs new beer line and a refrigerator . I got everything for free off Craigslist

You dog! :D Depending on where you're located, I'd be interested in possibly picking up a keg from you if you decide to sell one. :) You definitely have plenty of kegs there! :D

Back