MAJOR SCORE TONIGHT!!!!
1. Flying Dog Gonzo Imperial Porter
2. Oskar Blues Old Chub Scottish Ale
3. Wittekerke (a very nice Belgian Witte that I enjoy immensely)...the airlock coming out of the top of the can is actually a gallon of cider, behind the beers...
4. Bear Republic Racer 5 IPA
5. Bear Republic Red Rocket Ale ( A Scottish red
?) Can't wait to try this!
6. Bear Republic Hop Rod Rye (3 bottles, YES!!!!!!!)
7. Murphy's Stout (never had one of these, had to try a single)
8. Rose Belgian Wit with raspberries (made by Wittekerke and the can looked freaking hawt!) Not expecting much but look at those cans!!!
9. Stone Ruination (2 bottles!!!!)
10. Victory Hop Wallop
11. Clipper City Loose Cannon (proprietor of the store said it was a great IPA, never even heard of the brewery....)
12. Stone Smoked Porter (now that I have my own smoked porter on tap, need to do some quality comparison research)
I am so psyched!!!! (too bad I work all weekend though, Sunday is when I get to start sampling