Hello from Augusta, GA (City of Harlem)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeeJay118

Reaction score
Hello All...

I am the consummate novice in the brew world. It has always been something I have wanted to learn. I'm hoping there is someone here willing to take me under the wing and tutor me unyil I'm self sufficient. I welcome any and all advice beginning at the beginning as I have not yet purchased my kit (I mentioned my being a novice, right?). Anyway, I look forward to getting into brewing and welcome the advice.

BeeJay!

Very cool...I've got family in Henry County (McDonough and Stockbridge)...I'd love to get into brewing but don't know my fanny from a hole in the ground about it (other than watching videos). Really need a tutor. Thanks for hitting me up. Who knows, maybe we can compare brews one day. Cheers!

Welcome to the hobby, and the group, from CO :mug:

How to Brew is great, as are the Basic Brewing videos. Find a club or a local homebrewer who will let you join 'em on brewday, nothing like hands on experience.

Back