Camlocks on the ends of tubing?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobby_M

Vendor and Brewer
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
A few months ago we quietly rolled out some custom machined cam to compression adapters for folks that needed a clean way to cam into a hard piped system or whatever the need was. They are a little bulky and expensive though.

How about a super compact and inexpensive solution that works for both 1/2" and 5/8" OD tubing? These will be available Ala carte as well as an add on to any SS tubing such as racking canes. The primary intent will be for carboy fillers, drop in recirculation arms,etc. They are meant for either TIG welding or silver soldering, the latter which is shown in the picture.

View attachment 1434043438298.jpg

Bobby M, Now That is cool! I will have to look into this as a solution for my racking cane project coming up. :rockin:

Definitely dig it for carboy filler. My normal process is call SWMBO out to the garage when it's time to pump to the fermenter. She holds the hose (ha) while I tip the keggle to try to get every last drop. That looks like it has enough weight that I could trust it to stay in place on its own.

Back