Fathers Day sale 20% off the entire site @ Nor Cal Brewing Solutions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Alright PARTY PEOPLE!!! Loads of people asking and I have just been so busy in the shop I have not had an opportunity to get it together. But here it is. 20% off site wide. :rockin:

This is an HBT ONLY promo so please reply to this thread. I will PM you the code and get you on the list. You will have until the MON night 11:59 PM EST AFTER Fathers day to use the code.

www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com

Cheers
Jay

Thanks for the great offer. Please send the code, i am in process of developing/planning my summer beers

Whoooo WE! I see a LOT of people taking advantage of the new BEER KITS we have developed! WOW! Thanks guys! PLEASE give me feedback. We have been working on them for over a year now.

PM'S sent guys!

Cheers
Jay

You bet guys! PM's Sent!

Thanks for the orders and all the comments. I love seeing the questions at checkout.....

To answer a question from a comment on the site... You know who you are.... Yes I do work about 16-18 hours a day. But when I do take a day off I "TRY" to be totally absent for that 1 day! Like today, I washed my boat...LOL

Cheers
Jay

Alright PARTY PEOPLE!!! Loads of people asking and I have just been so busy in the shop I have not had an opportunity to get it together. But here it is. 20% off site wide. :rockin:

This is an HBT ONLY promo so please reply to this thread. I will PM you the code and get you on the list. You will have until the MON night 11:59 PM EST AFTER Fathers day to use the code.

www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com

Cheers
Jay

oh god yes, i need a false bottom please send me a code!

Is there any sort of limit? I have a ton to buy! Can we buy things out of stock? A pump would be great!

oh god yes, i need a false bottom please send me a code!

Is there any sort of limit? I have a ton to buy! Can we buy things out of stock? A pump would be great!

PM sent...

No OUT OF STOCK parts are not available to add to cart. Pumps seem to go VERY FAST and we do stock up for things like this but they always seem to sell out fast.

Cheers
Jay

PM sent...

No OUT OF STOCK parts are not available to add to cart. Pumps seem to go VERY FAST and we do stock up for things like this but they always seem to sell out fast.

Cheers
Jay

Any chance of them being restocked before the sale ends? :D

Back