Spike Brewing Giveaway - New v3 Kettle

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Equipment/Sanitation > My new Herms system (pics)

Old 01-29-2008, 03:01 AM   #21
korndog
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts

Foppa - that is un-friggin-believable. Man, I love all that copper everywhere, and the work inside the keggles is superb. I even got a little wood looking at that beast. Too bad about the Huskers stuff that came with it; you can probably get that off with a little elbow grease and paint thinner.

KD

Twitter: LarryKonis

Old 01-29-2008, 03:52 AM   #22
foppa78

Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by korndog
Foppa - that is un-friggin-believable. Man, I love all that copper everywhere, and the work inside the keggles is superb. I even got a little wood looking at that beast. Too bad about the Huskers stuff that came with it; you can probably get that off with a little elbow grease and paint thinner.

KD
Yeah I figured I would get flamed over the Husker stuff but that is where I was born and raised. I will always be a husker fan which is pretty brave considering how bad we were this year in football. We will be good again soon I am sure of it.
Anyway thanks for the compliments. It really is a nice system and I hope I can put it to good use and make Swagman proud.

Old 02-02-2008, 07:30 PM   #23
foppa78

Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

If anyone is interested I posted more progress pictures from start to finish in my gallery. Just click my gallery below my avatar.
I appreciate all of your kind words. Thanks!