Greetings from Wisconsin

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vaster_brygd

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I'm from Wisconsin, very new to homebrewing, and excited to learn more. I've only brewed one batch so far and haven't even had a chance to taste it yet since it's still conditioning in the bottles. I'm already getting the itch to start my next batch, though. Hopefully the first batch turns-out well. I'm not going to take it too hard if it doesn't since I made a lot of mistakes and I figure it's all part of the learning process.

I've browsed a few threads on the homebrewtalk.com forums before, but one of the main reasons I decided to finally create an account has to do with developing my own brewing app. My day job is in IT support and one of the things I've been going to school for (while working full-time) is mobile development for both iOS and Android. I would appreciate any suggestions and resources the community is able to offer. I'll be creating a new thread in the Brewing Software forum to go into that topic in more depth and posting the URL here, but for now I'll just end this introduction by saying I'm looking forward to interacting with this community.

Have a good one!

Hi everybody,

I'm from Wisconsin, very new to homebrewing, and excited to learn more. I've only brewed one batch so far and haven't even had a chance to taste it yet since it's still conditioning in the bottles. I'm already getting the itch to start my next batch, though. Hopefully the first batch turns-out well. I'm not going to take it too hard if it doesn't since I made a lot of mistakes and I figure it's all part of the learning process.

I've browsed a few threads on the homebrewtalk.com forums before, but one of the main reasons I decided to finally create an account has to do with developing my own brewing app. My day job is in IT support and one of the things I've been going to school for (while working full-time) is mobile development for both iOS and Android. I would appreciate any suggestions and resources the community is able to offer. I'll be creating a new thread in the Brewing Software forum to go into that topic in more depth and posting the URL here, but for now I'll just end this introduction by saying I'm looking forward to interacting with this community.

Have a good one!

It seems the best programs are written by folks who will actually be using it! Very cool that you are putting your IT background to use for your new hobby. Good luck on the development!

Back