• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Canada 15 gal corny kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aangel

Reaction score
I have 6x15-gallon ball lock corny kegs for sale. They measure 36"x13", and are pressure tested. $200 CDN ($166 USD at present) and comes with an extra liquid-out tube, cut about 2 inches (for fermenting!) Previous owner was using these for fermentation.

These things are perfect for fermenting 10 gallon batches! You can do completely closed transfer after fermentation and there's no risk of oxygen exposure!

Located in Toronto, Canada. Pickup only as I don't have wheels.

Willing to trade - in need of keg post tools (ratchet wrenches or the like) and i'd like to trade down maybe to 10 gallon kegs.

unnamed.jpg

You pay for shipping but I've no problem doing it. I got a couple quotes from Canada Post just now - $55 for 1, $84 for 2.

If anyone's willing to buy more than 1, I can arrange transport to a reasonable distance.

2 sold, 4 remain. Looking to trade one down to a 10gal fermenter or 2x quarter sanke kegs as well.

Sorry only half of my message sent. What would be your best price for all four? I will pick them up.

Thanks

2 are gone, 2 are spoken for, and 2 remain. I'm not looking to take a loss on them so $200 each firm. (I only wanted 2 but the seller made me buy all 8 in order to make it worth driving them out to me).

I kept two, and recently began upgrading my equipment for bigger batch sizes so I think I'll keep em :)

Back