• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey South NJ: Crates and Flip-top Bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

betzbrew

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Selling 5 20-bottle crates of German flip-top bottles and crates included. Great for bottling beer quickly and easily, and reusable too!

Each bottle is 0.5L, so larger than your standard American, and the rubber seals are in great condition. All bottles have been cleaned, though sitting for a few months, so obviously sanitize before use.

$15/each crate. If you buy them all, I'll throw in a free crate of 0.5L non flip-tops.

Located in Marlton, NJ

Beer1.jpg

Beer2.jpg

Beer3.jpg

I am interested in some if not all the cases I'm local in franklinville let me know if you still have them. Thanks

Folks - I'm back and moving on Tuesday! I'll take them to Florida if no one buys them, but looking to see if anyone wants them. Still $15/crate, firm.

Back