Shook up

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skylurker

Reaction score
Accidentally kicked my bucket over after three days of fermentation, just wondering if jostling it like that will harm the fermentation, thanks

and put that fermenter in a non high traffic location next time! 5 gallons of beer spilled on the floor if the lid popped would be hellish to cleanup.

:fro:

and put that fermenter in a non high traffic location next time! 5 gallons of beer spilled on the floor if the lid popped would be hellish to cleanup.

:fro:

not to mention loosing all that hard work. I was getting ready to bottle a oat stout that had sat in the primary for a month and secondaried for a month. Its called "Pride and Joy" as everyone just loves it. The carboy slipped a bit when i put it down on the tile floor. It literally dropped like 2 inches and blew the bottom out. I almost cried. Everyone was expecting this brew for xmas day and new years........

Not to mention the hour of clean up, rental of a carpet cleaner, and re sealing all the grout on my floor.

That was the last carboy I ever used.

Back