• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin Ball Lock Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danz0519

Reaction score
I've got three 5 gallon ball lock kegs I'm looking to part with. $60 each or all 3 for $150 plus I'll throw in some disconnects. I'd prefer to sell these locally. I'm in Neenah and I'm willing to meet within a reasonable distance.

If i was further along in finishing my basement/bar area I would most definitely snag some these. Plus my wife would kill me if I spent that much at the moment. I am in Rhinelander and am in Green Bay Area at least once a month. Maybe if they available in future. Either way here's a free bump for a fellow Wisconsinite!

If still available I'll take them, if your willing to ship, 92124, let me know the price plus shipping, unless u wanna cover shipping and I'll send you some ballast point stuff :)

I'm interested if there is a backout. I'll need shipped and would like all 3. Thanks

Looks like standard post though usps is the cheapest at $35. Did you still want to buy them?

Back