NikoBrew Sale!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikobrew

Reaction score
Good afternoon, fellow brewers!

Just wanted to make sure you saw that we are having a sale over on NikoBrew.

Things like Amarillo full pounds, EKG full pounds, Liberty full pounds, and even some of those hard-to-find German numbers - all on sale.

Check 'em out, and thanks for your support!

I would like to take advantage of this sale but I wonder how I can store the hops. My keezer has extra room to store the hops at 40F, but would that be a poor method of storage. I was hoping to purchase around 5 lbs of hops which could last me a year.

WOW, folks! Thank you SO much for your support. We've received tons of orders over the past couple of days. This sale ends TONIGHT at 10PM PST! If you've been waiting for the time to buy; this is it! After 10PM PST tonight the sale WILL BE OVER and while we will still. as always, have killer prices on a fantastic selection of hops, you don't want to miss out.

Cheers!

I would like to take advantage of this sale but I wonder how I can store the hops. My keezer has extra room to store the hops at 40F, but would that be a poor method of storage. I was hoping to purchase around 5 lbs of hops which could last me a year.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/cheap-and-easy-hop-storage.html

You can probably use the hand pump with the special bags to store some up but I don't know how much less they will last in the bag than the jar. Im working on getting a vacuum sealer too.

I never knew you could get fermenter coolers like that. Those are awesome and I will definitely be getting one soon.

Back