First Time Trader

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brettstar

Reaction score
Hey all, first time trader here. I've actually only recently gotten into homebrewing and just discovered the idea of trading. I've tried to do some research as to what might not be available all over the country using seekabrew.com - I'm from MA, this is my current drinking selection. I can get my hands on a pretty wide variety of goodies.

I'm really not even sure what to ask for haha. I don't think I've gotten into Pliny territory yet. And, although I'm planning the 4 hour journey to pick up some Heady Topper I don't currently have any! Haha.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1423084332.573309.jpg

Heady will get you trades.
Get some and make a post..

If you're interested in Hopslam, I've got a good stash of it!

Heady will be very easy to move. I'd also suggest grabbing any Sip of Sunshine cans you can find. If you're going to Hill Farmstead, their saisons trade(and taste) really good...the growlers do too, but shipping growlers is dicey.

Depending on where in MA you are, Trillium beers have some decent pull. Night Shift and Jacks Abbey beers not so much. Of all the MA breweries, Treehouse is probably the most sought after, but they are growler only.

Well when the weather warms up to the point where shipping is a little safer, I'll drop you a line. Love me some Treehouse!

So true! Expecting another 10-20 inches of snow over the next 72 hours over here haha. Yessir, I drive past the tap room probably twice a week.

Hey brettstar, check your inbox! I would be up for helping you get started.

Back