• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan American Beverage 4-tap tower (tee tower) Glycol connections

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wmubronco

Reaction score
I have a 4-tap American Beverage tower (tee tower) that has the lines for a Glycol cooling system. I have never used the Glycol portion, and have since upgraded to a 6-tap tower.

I have posted the pictures; the base stand of the unit is slightly damaged. This can easily be replaced or hidden depending on the install of the unit. I kept the unit disassembled for the purpose of running it through multiple PBW cleaning sessions (and also to show the Glycol portion of the tower). When assembled, the unit looks good and does the job.

I have 3 of the 4 faucets that attach to each individual connection on the front of the tower. You will need a forth and the o-rings will probably need replacement as well.

Asking $250. Located in Clawson or Dearborn areas. Will consider shipping. however buyer must pay.

4tap.jpg

IMG_1957.jpg

IMG_1958.jpg

IMG_1959.jpg

IMG_1960.jpg

IMG_1961.jpg

I have a 2 circuit cold plate for a jockey box, a primary regulator with 2 gauges, a 4 way manifold with check valves, several good condition tap handles that I don't need if you are interested in any of that.

I have a 2 circuit cold plate for a jockey box, a primary regulator with 2 gauges, a 4 way manifold with check valves, several good condition tap handles that I don't need if you are interested in any of that.

No need for any of that equipment, but thanks for the offering.

How do you think this would work air cooled?

I had a 3-tap version similar to this on as my original "air-cooled" tap system. The upper portion of the housing was insulated with some thick grey/black foam, and I used the circular foam (used for copper pipers) to insulate the next of the tower where the beer lines were running. "Extra insulation" for the holes drilled on the top of my keezer where then backfilled with the spray/expanding foam.

Not once have I had a complaint about "not cold" beer. I currently have a 6-tap tower in place with the above insulation tactics, and same situation, cold-refreshing pours after those hot-hardworking days!

Still available for $140 shipped.

2 people who requested it went the silent route on keeping an ongoing conversation.

Back