You should be okay as long as the hose was sanitized; with the CO2 blowing out it is unlikely anything from the water will make its way into your beer. In the future, I'd recommend having the end in sanitizer solution though.
As for your plan to rack to secondary, there is no problem with that, just make sure your fermentation is finished before you rack or you risk stalling it. I'd suggest waiting 7 days from brew day then taking hydrometer readings on consecutive days, if the reading remains unchanged, go ahead and rack it.
And now we go AG!
On Tap: Nadda
Planning: Extra Special Bitter