• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stickers Wanted

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pointcity-homebrew

Crafting openers 1 at a time
Reaction score
I am looking for brewery stickers to cover the top of my freezer. Let me know if anyone has anything they want to get rid of. Any brewery/brewpub. I particularly like quirky, sarcastic items.

For trade I have my handmade bottle openers, I have sent a few out to members here on HBT and have gotten positive feedback. I will post a pic if anyone is interested.

I have a sticker you might like. I'll try and add a picture. My wife makes these and I think the extra I hve does not have an exclamation mark. Let me know if you want to work out a trade for it.

image.jpg

I have some from Bend Oregon. We have lots of breweries here with Boneyards logo being the most popular. I will see what i can dig up today.

I have a sticker you might like. I'll try and add a picture. My wife makes these and I think the extra I hve does not have an exclamation mark. Let me know if you want to work out a trade for it.

View attachment 249213

Thanks for the offer, but I have a similar one from AHBS that states the same slogan.

@reefriot- Thanks keep me posted, and we can set something up.

@Hello- Thanks a million!

I have a few extra Bell's stickers sitting in a drawer right now if you are interested. Let me know!

No trying to hijack, especially since pointcity-homebrew is a hell of a nice guy and just sent me a hydrometer for free. But if you have doubles of what your sending him and willing to share I would be grateful.

I haven't forgotten about you. Was just going around the house where I stash various crud to pull out everything I have. :)

I have a vinyl cutter and do all sorts of decals. here's some examples on my ferm chamber. pm me if you want some.

20150125_225609.jpg

Got a small pile together. I'll try to get them out in the next day. Hopefully you like them.

Got a small pile together. I'll try to get them out in the next day. Hopefully you like them.

No worries, I appreciate it.

I would also like to thank @BGBC and @Snowden for the stickers.

@BGBC I will PM you for details.
@Snowden I will get the stickers out to you.

No worries, I appreciate it.

I would also like to thank @BGBC and @Snowden for the stickers.

@BGBC I will PM you for details.
@Snowden I will get the stickers out to you.

Awesome! Glad they made it to you! Did the bigger sticker fair ok? I was hoping that the envelope was big enough to prevent folding it but that wasn't the case!

Out of curiosity,
How does everyone come about collecting these stickers?
Do you visit the brewery? write the company?
is it a letter a month until they give in to your request?

When I was a kid I got on some drum company mailing list and got flooded with them until my kick drum was full, but then they stopped coming.
So what is the advice?

@Pointcity. Can you let us know when your all stickered out. My fridge looks pretty weak! Thanks

Yes, I will update when i have covered the lid.

Thanks for the sticker BTW, I have been writing a paper and haven't been as active lately.

Out of curiosity,
How does everyone come about collecting these stickers?
Do you visit the brewery? write the company?
is it a letter a month until they give in to your request?

When I was a kid I got on some drum company mailing list and got flooded with them until my kick drum was full, but then they stopped coming.
So what is the advice?

I go to a lot of Beer festivals. If you get there early or get VIP tix you can score a buttload of free stuff that goes fast.

U want any of these???

I may have some more coming in from a few other members, I would like to open this up for the other two members that were inquiring about stickers.

I will put you in line for a bottle opener for offering your stash to the HBT community.

Sent from the future using neurological impulses.

Back