• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania 2 used Ball Lock Kegs for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kkoltunf

Reaction score
I have 2 used ball lock kegs available for sale for $50 each, and I will include new O-rings (although the current ones work fine). Both in good shape. I have a box to ship these kegs, but you would have to pay shipping and, depending on where you live, it might get expensive. I live outside Philadelphia (area code 19041).

take care, and happy new year.

Ken

Update: one keg sold, one still available. I also have a third keg that works just fine but I cannot remove the CO2 gasket on the keg. It's just stuck. I have tried to remove it for weeks. I bought it this way and just can't take it out. The guy who sold it to me told me it holds pressure just fine. If you want this one I would sell it for $40 plus shipping (and you could just keep the CO2 gasket as it is, or try to remove it yourself).

Update: SOLD

Here are some pics:

IMG_0456.JPG

IMG_0457.JPG

IMG_0458.JPG

Looks like it is about $33 to 34746 via USPS or around $29 via UPS (I think, I might be off on that, but that looks about right).

happy new year, Ken

Thanks...I will look around locally to avoid shipping...not kegging right now but always looking for deals

Back