Learn to Homebrew sale.. 15% off Storewide! WITH bonuses!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Alright party people! We have thought up a great promo for you guys and gals to celebrate the upcoming AHA "Learn to Homebrew Day" Nov 1st!

THIS IS AN HBT-ONLY PROMOTION!

Reply to this thread and I will PM you a check-out coupon code for 15% off your entire shopping cart! ALL items in our online store: www.NorCalBrewingSolutions.com.

YES! It is good for false bottoms, ingredient kits, hardware... ANYTHING! This code is good NOW through 11:59 PM NOVEMBER 2, 2014.

ALSO...... Go to our FaceBook page (NorCal Brewing Solutions) and "LIKE" us. It will be worth your while!

Why? Because every day... every other day... and sometimes even TWICE a day... we are going to do ADDITIONAL promos and giveaways ONLY on our FaceBook page!

This is open to EVERYONE here on HBT.
All promo codes will expire 11:59 PM November 2, 2014.

Cheers!
Jay

Alright party people! We have thought up a great promo for you guys and gals to celebrate the upcoming AHA "Learn to Homebrew Day" Nov 1st!

THIS IS AN HBT-ONLY PROMOTION!

Reply to this thread and I will PM you a check-out coupon code for 15% off your entire shopping cart! ALL items in our online store: www.NorCalBrewingSolutions.com.

YES! It is good for false bottoms, ingredient kits, hardware... ANYTHING! This code is good NOW through 11:59 PM NOVEMBER 2, 2014.

ALSO...... Go to our FaceBook page (NorCal Brewing Solutions) and "LIKE" us. It will be worth your while!

Why? Because every day... every other day... and sometimes even TWICE a day... we are going to do ADDITIONAL promos and giveaways ONLY on our FaceBook page!

This is open to EVERYONE here on HBT.
All promo codes will expire 11:59 PM November 2, 2014.

Cheers!

Jay

Sounds like a great deal. Thank you!

Watching football enjoying a really nice cigar and sending PM's on HBT...... Yep I'm having a KILLER day! Thanks for all the orders guys/gals! Will have my all star team get them out tomorrow for you.

Cheers
Jay

I would love a code too. Looking to build my all grain equipment. Thank you!

Back