New HEAVY DUTY GLASS Wine/Beer Thief! Custom made just for Nor Cal Brewing Solutions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hay guys/gals I just got my thief shipment from my manufacturer. We have been working on this for a little while and it is now READY and at a KILLER KILLER price for a MONSTER HEAVY DUTY glass thief.

Check it out and let me know what you think.

First 10 that reply to this thread can get a free shipping promo for the thief.

I will PM you the Promo.

USA free shipping only. Those that want one and are out of the country check the site out we do ship worldwide.

http://www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com/store/Wine_Thief_Professional_Heavy_Duty_Glass_29-Inch.html

Cheers
Jay

Somebody can still get a code. I can't use one because I don't live in the US.

Wow. That looks like a dang good thief.

I would imagine that it is, being borosilicate. That also means that you can put it in the oven if you want. The instrument is just crying for a velvet lined wooden storage box, though!

I have had several PMs about the first 10 buying or not buying... I will give the people that got the promo code several more days to use them. But it they don't, then I am happy to give them to a few of you that want them. Feel free to reply to this thread and let me know you are interested and I will put you in line.

Cheers
Jay

Not the best picture but here is the other end of the thief that you mobile guys can't see

This thing just screams quality when you're holding it, definitely has some weight to it! I have a few other high end glass pieces (1-2 grand glass sculptures) and the quality is as good if not better. Shipping was fast and Jay was very easy to communicate with!

Back