BYO Subscription at Half Price

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbbransc

Reaction score
It's that time of year again! Mods, if this needs to be in a different forum, please move.

I've received my BOGO Brew Your Own subscription offer. Anyone want in? Last year, we had a massive thread for subscribers to share. There will probably be a similar situation this year.

Basically, for $16.50 (sent to me via PayPal) you get a year's subscription to BYO magazine. Send me a message if you're interested. First firm offer, gets it.

Other current subscribers with the same offer, feel free to post your offer in this thread as well.

Cheers!

ETA: My subscription is already claimed. Others will be popping up on HBT though.

I have the same offer, any takers? It seems like i saw an active thread recently for the BYO BOGO subscriptions but i can't seem to find it for the life of me. Regardless I will be on the lookout for a PM.

I just received this offer as well. This will be the third year running for me. Anyone interested in a $16.50 subscription (print & digital) to BYO? Send me a PM.

I have this offer too. Was able to help someone last year.
Anyone interested in the $16.50 print + digital subscription? PM me
Thanks

I believe it is available to all subscribers. The offer was a faux cover on the latest issue I received on Saturday. Have you received the latest issue yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

PM me if interested in splitting subscription cost.

10/07 I still have one available PM me if interested

Last edited:
I've got a bogo subscription to split with someone. Let me know via pm!!

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Sorry to Necro an old thread... But... It is that time of year and i haven't seen any posts yet. If they run this promotion again I would love to take advantage of someone who has this offer available. :)

Sorry to Necro an old thread... But... It is that time of year and i haven't seen any posts yet. If they run this promotion again I would love to take advantage of someone who has this offer available. :)

I just got my offer in the mail again today. Each subscription is $16.50. PM your mailing info and I'll PM you back my Paypal info.

Cheers!

Back