I'm so pissed!!!! - Page 2 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > I'm so pissed!!!!

Old 12-22-2007, 07:04 AM   #11
Jesse17
Yep....I tell you what...
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Nov 2007
Miles City, MT.
Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

I don't know how old he is, but you mentioned a nursing home...I say give him a brake. Do you think he ruined your bucket on purpose? I bet to him a bucket is a bucket, and it never occurred to him that he would hurt it.

People don't treat the elderly with enough respect I think. I make a point of not honking, etc. at old people, because driving THEIR car at 15 MPH with their turn signal on, to get to the store and back, might be the only thing standing between them and a nursing home. I'd rather be shot than be in a nursing home.

And for the most part, even if they were an A-hole during their life, it wears off with age (usually) and you don't know what a wonderful resource/history lesson/friend they can be until they're gone.

I know it's your father-in-law, but I lost my own dad last year, and I regret every argument we ever had. (with an exception here and their)

Old 12-22-2007, 07:12 AM   #12
BuffaloSabresBrewer

Recipes 

Sep 2007
Liked 17 Times on 13 Posts

well after that sentimental thought, no really it was nice lost my dad as well, spank her real hard and mumble under your breath what your going to do to his daughter tonight. He doesnt understand English too well right? I dont blame him being old, I blame him being f.ucking Greek!

Single male seeks double-jointed supermodel who owns a brewery and grows her own pot. Access to free concert tickets a plus!

Old 12-22-2007, 07:19 AM   #13

I wouldn't like having drain cleaner in my bucket. I'd be so pissed for having the incident screwing up my plans.

Its better though that you had trouble finding it than had used it w/o knowing there was drain cleaner in the thing.

Other than the chemicals was there any damage to the pail? Can you rinse it w/ lots of water, bleach it out, and sanitze. I think you could re-use it if there was no damage to the thing.

I would recommend schooling him on using vinegar and baking soda as drain cleaner. I use it because we have a septic tank. Harsh chemicals are no good for its bio balance

On Tap; Special Export, Spring SmaSH Summit, House Amber.

BS Nano-Brewery

|Myeast 50327|Easy Hop Oast|Smoked Homebrew|

Old 12-22-2007, 07:56 AM   #14
SwAMi75

Recipes 

Mar 2005
Midwest City, OK
Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloSabresBrewer
well after that sentimental thought, no really it was nice lost my dad as well, spank her real hard and mumble under your breath what your going to do to his daughter tonight. He doesnt understand English too well right? I dont blame him being old, I blame him being f.ucking Greek!
That's got to be about the drunkest jumble of siht I've ever attempted to read.
Gone unsung for far too long

Old 12-22-2007, 08:02 AM   #15

No Kidding!

On Tap; Special Export, Spring SmaSH Summit, House Amber.

BS Nano-Brewery

|Myeast 50327|Easy Hop Oast|Smoked Homebrew|

Old 12-22-2007, 10:05 AM   #16
shafferpilot

Recipes 

Sep 2007
Cincinnati OH
Liked 20 Times on 19 Posts

drunk, sure. But honest! Thank god you didn't figure this out a month from now when you poured a bottle....

Old 12-22-2007, 01:41 PM   #17
Bulls Beers

Recipes 

Sep 2007
, Boston Bomber#1 place of death...
Liked 163 Times on 125 Posts

I'm not gonna give him a brake. He's an ass, always been an ass. He has treated everybody like crap and i have every right to be pissed..With all do respect, you don't know what your talking about...

Old 12-22-2007, 01:43 PM   #18
Bulls Beers

Recipes 

Sep 2007
, Boston Bomber#1 place of death...
Liked 163 Times on 125 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafferpilot
drunk, sure. But honest! Thank god you didn't figure this out a month from now when you poured a bottle....
I know. I thought about that..I wonder if he's ever used it before?

And to think, i thought it was me that a couple of batches didn't turn out so good..

Old 12-22-2007, 02:29 PM   #19
Dr Vorlauf

Recipes 

Dec 2007
Lehigh Valley,PA
Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls Beers
I'm not gonna give him a brake. He's an ass, always been an ass. He has treated everybody like crap and i have every right to be pissed..With all do respect, you don't know what your talking about...

My father in law lives with me and I feel the same way about him. Remember homicide is a crime..

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefmike View Post
Dr. Vorlauf.... you are a scary, scary man. Kimchee?!!

Old 12-22-2007, 04:23 PM   #20
Jesse17
Yep....I tell you what...

Recipes 

Nov 2007
Miles City, MT.
Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls Beers
I know I don't know what I'm talking about...that's why this was in the Druck'n Ramblin' forum, and I was posting at 12:04 AM. Just thought I'd offer a comment that was a little counter to the general opnion in this thread.

I do feel your loss though. SWMBO doesn't understand the relationship I have with my equipment, and just wonders why I hug my carboy.