I'm so pissed!!!! - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > I'm so pissed!!!!

Old 12-22-2007, 01:03 AM   #1
Bulls Beers
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Sep 2007
, Boston Bomber#1 place of death...
Liked 171 Times on 132 Posts

I need to vent...So i was ready to bottle a 2 batches of beer tonight. I cleaned and sanitized all the bottles(2 batches)and all relative equipment,basically everything up to cleaning out my bottling bucket..Oh no, where is my bottling bucket? I had it when I racked last thursday. Where could it be??? After I rack a batch of beer from the primary to my secondary, I usually put the primary bucket on my deck just to air out alittle. I looked everywhere and couldn't find it.

I own a two family house and my father-inlaw lives RENT FRIGGIN FREE downstairs and come to find out he took MY!!!! bucket and used it to clean a drain and put drain cleaner in it...WTF!!!!He touches everything that's not his..I can't stand it.

I've been looking for a house so nobody touches my shyte every again..When I rent my apartment, I'm renting it to college kids..

UGH!!!!!!!I wish there was an all night HBS around.. Now i have to do this all over again tomorrow..

Thanks..I feel alittle better. I guess it's not the end of the world..

Old 12-22-2007, 01:07 AM   #2
c.n.budz

Recipes 

Feb 2007
Pistol Wavin' New Haven, for now...
Liked 41 Times on 28 Posts

damn... Your father in law? He's an adult, shouldn't he know better? Didn't he notice the spigot and say, "hmmm maybe this is for something specific? I'd say something to him and make him buy you a new one.

The again, maybe he did it on purpose because you're sleeping with his daughter

Always do sober what you do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut. -Ernest Hemingway

Old 12-22-2007, 01:22 AM   #3
Bulls Beers

Recipes 

Sep 2007
, Boston Bomber#1 place of death...
Liked 171 Times on 132 Posts

He's Greek and doesn't speak alot of english..Your damn right he's paying for it. It's not the money. I don't care about that, it's the principle..I had to ask my son if he took it..He was cleaning it out saying "it's fine it's fine"..No!! It's not fine..

Anybody know of a good nursing home...

Old 12-22-2007, 01:38 AM   #4
uglygoat

Recipes 

Jan 2005
Clebland, OH
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

it's a bad situation and he is an a hole, but as i have a daughter, i'd clean my stopped up toilet in your brewing gear too. live and learn friend, lock yer **** up

edit: that said, if you have a clean carboy you can rack to that with the priming solution, and bottle with a siphon and a bottle wand, or even a clamp, or a judicious thumb. gl!

never argue with an idiot, they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Old 12-22-2007, 01:50 AM   #5
shafferpilot

Recipes 

Sep 2007
Cincinnati OH
Liked 20 Times on 19 Posts

I'd tell ya to write "DONT TOUCH" on the new bucket with a sharpie, but if he can't speak english, I'm sure he can't read it either. I will tell ya that old people "pass on" in their sleep all the time

Old 12-22-2007, 01:58 AM   #6
c.n.budz

Recipes 

Feb 2007
Pistol Wavin' New Haven, for now...
Liked 41 Times on 28 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafferpilot
I'd tell ya to write "DONT TOUCH" on the new bucket with a sharpie, but if he can't speak english, I'm sure he can't read it either. I will tell ya that old people "pass on" in their sleep all the time
Since hes Greek, find out how to write "If you touch this, you're Turkish" in Greek. I guarantee he won't touch anything with that written on it

Always do sober what you do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut. -Ernest Hemingway

Old 12-22-2007, 03:36 AM   #7
Willy Boner
Recipes 

May 2007
Drain OR
Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Actually your clean and sanitized bottles will be fine if you store them upside down in the box on some clean paper towels

Old 12-22-2007, 03:37 AM   #8
rdwj

Recipes 

Jun 2006
Plainfield, IL
Liked 35 Times on 25 Posts

Wow - I'd be pissed too

Old 12-22-2007, 04:29 AM   #10
shafferpilot

Recipes 

Sep 2007
Cincinnati OH
Liked 20 Times on 19 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiobrewtus
Sounds like you need to go take that agression on your wife... in bed. That'll teach him.
yeah, just make sure he can hear it loud and clear