the other other other football league

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lupulinaddict

Reaction score
hey guys i started another league for fantasy football because some of us want to do multiple leagues, and some of you missed the opportunity for joining the other leagues. its a yahoo league so it can be differentiated from the others.

league name is brewers and id is 1100014. everything is similar to other leagues as the 11 losers will send the winner at least one bomber of beer. If no shipment you will not be able to play again next year. i also set the draft for this sunday. i know its soon, but it i thought it might be better than labor day weekend if some people are out of town. i can change it if we need more people or if people want it changed. thanks and good luck!

brewser-cabrewers

darthcitra-hopalongdingdong

txjayhawk-hopdaddy

punity-chancellor bam bam

grathan-grathan

lupilinaddict-thanksformymuffintop

dustybrew-cold as ice

poursomemore-hopping for more

keith_o-keith's team

garybeer-yeast mode

metalman2004-the holy divers

?-noexpirationdate

Trying to search for it but having no luck. I can't find the place to do a league ID search

is the league called Brewing Beer with the commissioner being Nick? thats the only league i found thats drafting on sunday with beer in the name. lol Made me search through 1100 leagues!

If its set as a private league you won't see it. The only good way to join on yahoo is for the commish to send you an invite.

is the league called Brewing Beer with the commissioner being Nick? thats the only league i found thats drafting on sunday with beer in the name. lol Made me search through 1100 leagues!

Well I gotta say I like the determination of searching 1100 teams.

I have used yahoo before, but never have been a commissioner so that was my bad and I apologize.

Oh and so far it seems like the nfl fantasy we have a wr/rb slot on the roster. The yahoo has a default three wr set. Do you guys want three wideouts or want me try to change it?
With a 16 team league most likely a wr would fill that spot anyway as there are so few Rb.

Cool, we are up to five so far. I messaged a couple guys that showed interest in other leagues so we will see what happens, but that should get us about half.

I vote for a ppr and wr/rb/te flex postion instead of three wr

Just bookmarking if it doesn't fill. I could do 1 more league, but wait to see if others want in first.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408858550.743267.jpg

So anyone thinking of playing we still have some room. This is a sample of what could be coming to your front porch from ca if you win. Probably won't be sending my chocolate rain, but it's still nice to see what ca has to offer for a victory.

Everyone in the league now; are we happy with a smaller league and carry on with the draft as scheduled, or set it back to wait for more people? If you want to change draft day to get more teams, or alter the positions played, post it and majority wins.

We can push it back i wouldnt mind to see if we can grab some more.

Yes draft is a go!!
Three wr.
Standard scoring.
Playing for top 250 beers on beer advocate is a great idea to me, but on the other thread everyone seemed like that was understood. It's up to everyone playing I don't mind either way, hell I'd play for two bombers a piece.

I know last year it was whatever you could get locally that wasn't available to winners region. But he'll I'd be happy with a bomber of fat tire if it's free

I hate Yahoo.........

If this is autopick draft.......I'll drop out......why play then?

Latest posts

Back