For anyone who was looking forward to the Homegrown Homebrewer Fest this year (serving or coming as a guest), many details have changed.
The name of the event this year is Midwest Homebrewers Invitational
- It will no longer be at the Crescent Moon, as you likely know, they are now open on Sundays and chose not to close for this event.
- It will be at the German American Society 3717 S 120th St Omaha NE 68144
- It will be November 22 from 12-4 and $25
- If you brew a beer you get a free entry, if you bring 2 or more batches your "assistant" will also be able to have free entry.
- They will have 3 ways to "win"
- One beer will be chosen by Upstream that they will brew it at their brewery.
- One beer will be chosen by the brewers at the event (prize currently TBD)
- One beer will be chosen by the public (prize currently TBD)
is the link to buy tickets. Remember ther are only 300 tickets available!