Hello from Clarkesville, GA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

withoutink

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

New guy here, from the north mountains of Georgia... This forum, was suggested to me from a friend on a wetshaving forum.

I am looking at learning how to home brew, I'm in the very early discovery phase at the moment.

My favorite beers are complex darks, huge fan of Christmas beers, Sours, and my favorites of all time are Belgium Quads. Westie, St. B 12, Rochefort 10, Samichlaus, De Dolle, etc...

Anyway, just wanted to say hello. I'll be immersing myself into the forums and threads. Please forgive any silly questions, and thanks in advance.

- Cheers,

Matt

Howdy, and welcome to the forum.

Get your hands on a copy of "How to Brew" and "The Complete Joy of Homebrewing" as soon as you can, those e'll help you get up to speed real quick. I would also like to suggest 2 podcasts, one is The Brewing Network, they have many podcasts and archives on all aspects of homebrewing, the other popular homebrewing podcast is recorded here in my home state, it's called Basic Brewing Radio, they are both free so check them out. Anything you need to know don't hesitate to search this forum or start a thread, we all love to help fellow brewers.

Welcome to the hobby! What are you gonna brew first?

Howdy, and welcome to the forum.

Get your hands on a copy of "How to Brew" and "The Complete Joy of Homebrewing" as soon as you can, those e'll help you get up to speed real quick. I would also like to suggest 2 podcasts, one is The Brewing Network, they have many podcasts and archives on all aspects of homebrewing, the other popular homebrewing podcast is recorded here in my home state, it's called Basic Brewing Radio, they are both free so check them out. Anything you need to know don't hesitate to search this forum or start a thread, we all love to help fellow brewers.

Welcome to the hobby! What are you gonna brew first?

Thanks for the reply! I will have a look for those books, and probably start listening to the podcasts today.

Last night I must have watched 100 YouTube videos about home brewing. Lol. Over-saturation of the mind and topic.

As far as beers. No idea. I'm not a huge fan of the lighter beers. I like stouts, belgians, dark full bodied beers.

Suggestions?

Back