• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan All Grain Homebrew Equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mach-er

Reaction score
SOLD (AS ONE LOT).

I am out of the game. Selling everything I've got.

Homebrew Equipment: $900 for Everything Listed/Pictured (plus some stuff not shown or mentioned)

Go All Grain and get out of the kitchen in one easy step, kegging instead of bottling. New, all this equipment would be about $2500. I’ve priced it used, and the sum of all the used piecemeal prices is ~$1150. Buy it all here in one easy go for a total of $900, for everything. Everything in the photos. Out the door. Just buy ingredients and you’re brewing this weekend.

Prices for individual pieces listed below. Feel free to contact me about individual components, but nothing will be parted out until after July. If system as a whole does not sell by 7/31/14, every part/piece will be for sale on a first come first serve basis.

Piecemeal Price - Item
$90 - 12.5 gallon Hot Liquor Tank (Original Beer Keg Cooker)
$175 - 15.5 gallon Pico-Brewing System Mash Tun with Copper false bottom
$175 - 15.5 gallon Ultimate Converted Keg brew keggle (keg kettle) with stainless steel false bottom
$50 - March model 809 pump for recirc mash technique
$50 - One tall high BTU burner with 20 lb LP tank (tank is empty)
$50 - One short high BTU burner with 30 lb LP tank (tank is mostly full)
$50 - 50’ copper wort chiller with garden hose inlet and outlet
Glass carboys (have 6)
$30 each – 6.5 gallon carboys (Three available)
$25 each - 6 gallon carboys (Two available)
$20 - 5 gallon carboy
$50 - Barley Crusher MaltMill (Model 50125A)
$35 each - Six Ball Lock Kegs
$75 - 5 lb CO2 tank with regulator, four way gas manifold, and ball lock gas fittings
$30 - Ranco external temperature controller to turn your chest freezer into a beer fridge/lagering fridge.
$10 - Bottle drying rack (holds 45 bottles)

SOLD...

Brew_01.jpg

I will take the 6 ball kegs and the regulator/CO2 tank if you decide to split it up. PM sent.

I will take the wort chiller if you don't mind shipping to montana.

If I can swing it is like to by the whole set.

If i can't buy the set I'm definitely interested in the Barley Crusher and the Ronco controller, corny kegs and manifold. I can do local pickup.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I'll buy all 6 kegs if you decide to ship. I'm in south west Chicago, or ship to Grand Rapids(whichever is cheaper). No negotiating. I'll pay exactly what you want plus shipping. Good price.

:)

Just want to let everyone that has replied (lots, wow) know that I'm still here. I've got the responses queued up, and if I get to the point of parting it out I'll go through the list.

There are two parties interested in the entire kit and kaboodle. I'll have to see where that goes prior to pulling the trigger on breaking up the equipment. If I part it out, I could probably be persuaded to negotiate on the kettles - but not on anything else.

Sorry, the equipment sold as a full system and is no longer available. A recent student at Siebel picked up the whole set-up. I don't know if he saw it on here, but thanks to all those that were interested.

Back