This was originally an attempt at an SNPA clone.
I had tasted about 3-4 different clone attempts over the last year or so and picked some peoples brains.
When it came time to make this, I discovered that I did not have the EXACT base malts that I had wanted, so I improvised and used some MO that I had on hand to complement the US 2 row.
It may not be an exact clone, but it is a damn fine tasting beer and I felt that I should share this as my first recipe on HBT.
I just noticed that it indicates in the BeerSmith recipe that I used my base water profile. I used Bru'n Water to bring the profile up to the Pale Ale profile in Brun.
Don't let the sulfate level scare ya, it works!